Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me!



Saturday Dec 23rd I met my family and some friends for a Christmas program down in Rockford - Afterwards we went out to eat at Fridays where they thought it would be great to "celebrate" my birthday then since nothing is ever open on Christmas!!! I at least got balloons and an ice cream sundae out of the deal! However - - - the waiters and waitresses sang to me and wished me a Happy 21st Birthday! HA - - - I think they misunderstood my friend. Oh to be 21 again.... I think! Try 26!! YIKES!

3 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger Shawntay said...

HaPpY BeLaTeD BiRtHdAy!! JeNnY

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Ken & Jen Schmidt said...

Happy Belated Birthday! And, so glad to see you back in the blogging world! I am so glad your Birthday/Christmas/New Years was wonderful! I will call you soon!

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Katie Barker said...

Happy really late birthday wishes to you Jenny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home