Weekend Fun!

It was Julie McNally's last weekend with us- she's traveling for Northland this semester, so we headed to Margarita's (mexican restraunt!) to send her off! (In pic - starting on the left...Rachel Becker, Julie McNally, me, Suemi Harrison, and James Peterson.)
Honestly, I live for the weekends! There is always something going on - Friday we celebrated Chris Brand's 26th birthday - including quite the game of Bible Scattergories and Pictionary! Then Saturday Margarita's and a little basketball fun - afterwards heading back to my house where we all crashed for a movie - those crazy kids stayed up till 3 - I remember those days! ;-) I gave up and went to bed a little after midnight! Then everyone came back over for lunch today in which we fixed a breakfast feast and ended the weekend with a crazy game of spoons - yes I did win if your wondering! Seeing we end up playing alot of games (i'm such a game girl myself!) do you have any games worth suggesting we try? We are always up for something new!
I'm so thankful for the friends God has given me here in Pound - not to mention those that come down from Northland! ;-) At least it provides some "adult conversation" after a long week with 6-7-8 year olds!


3 Comments:
It sounds like such a fun party at your house! We have been totally stuck on Cranium - it is hilarious! We play just about every weekend with some friends. You can't be afraid to look dumb for this one!
Cranium is a most excellent game! Starbucks is featuring the newest edition with twice as much clay and new cards!!!
Boggle is a favorite at our home only because Elisabeth kills me at it and it can by played by 2 people :)
WOULD THAT BE SARAH BECKERS SISTER? LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME---I CERTAINLY UNDERSTAND ABOUT ADULT CONVERSATION! THIS IS ACTUALLY SAM AND NOT KEN--SOMETIMES IT AUTOMATICALLY PUTS HIS NAME(:
Post a Comment
<< Home